Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cutie McPanties

Just after breakfast, Clare squealed with delight "YAY! I GET TO WEAW BIG GIYL PANNIES!" She jumped up and down, I kid you not. She has just collected all her diapers and is riding down the street on her tractor to deliver them like a diaper fairy to a little boy who can wear them. 
She is so excited. 
We have just embarked on the boot camp that is "3 Day Potty Training". Wish us luck. The only downside so far is that "the big giyl pannies get stuck in my big giyl bottom." If only I knew how to fix that. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just had a sweet memory reading about the panties getting stuck. That was a problem for Caorline, too. "They're stuck!" she'd scream. Oh, how could I have forgotten that? Thank you for writing it down to help me remember. See, the blog thing isn't just for your memories. :-)

    ReplyDelete