Friday, May 20, 2011

Hello, summer!

Today was our final day of preschool at St. Matt's.



I'm surprised at how emotional we all feel watching it end. Even Ella felt it. Sure, the sugar didn't help. But neither did saying goodbye to our precious and wonderful teacher who is leaving. Sniff.
I'm amazed by Clare's progress this year. She propelled herself straight into the program with amazing fortitude and dedication. She was nurtured and loved by two amazing women who just intuitively knew exactly what she needed. I am more grateful than I have words to express. I sit here now with the greatest admiration and so much love.



I am awed by this child's tenacity and hunger to know and understand everything...and more than a little bit daunted at the prospect of meeting that desire...



In a word, you are excellent.
I am so proud of you, big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment